With an online music distribution service, artists, bands, producers and independent labels can sell their music - even without a record deal. The distributor forwards their songs to the leading online music shops. Afterwards, fans around the world can buy the music as download (on iTunes, Amazon, Google) or stream it (on Spotify or Deezer). The music distribution service administrates the worldwide publication and sales of the releases.
Task of a music distribution service
- Provision of an upload system for releases
- Verification of audio files and product info
- Conversion of the data into the respective shops' format
- Assignment of technical codes, such as ISRCs and EAN/UPC
- Supply all leading music shops
- Provision of shop links
- Provision of promotion tools for marketing
- Account sales with the music shops
- Create detailed sales statistics
- Payout the revenue to customer
- Customer support
TIP! YouTunez is one of the easiest and most cost-effective music distribution services worldwide. On our website you'll find more info about online music distribution.
Last update on 09. January 2017